Whats the lowdown on the omnibot ac-dc adaptor-charger

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mike's NEW Omnibot's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by john (204.97.7.203) on March 03, 2005 at 07:18:22:

Could someone fill me in on the ac-dc adaptor-charger to charge the omnibots. i got a charger with INPUT: AC120V 60Hz 7W/ OUTPUT: DC6V 3OOmA Center Post Negative and it went dead when charging. i thought it was charged, but the battery is still telling me to charge the darn battery again. by the way its a new battery as well. i just got the charger and its crap now and i hate to buy another one because i just invested alot of money in the omnibot2000, battery charger and battery. does the quality of the charger play a part in the charger going dead or did my bot do it. i have other chargers-adaptors lying around the house thats not a 6V 300mA but do have the center post negative. will they work even if the voltage is too low or hi. could someone answer my question's so i know whats going on and give me a little help. THANKS!

Follow Ups:

• Re: Whats the lowdown on the omnibot ac-dc adaptor-charger Service 07:58:52 03/03/05 (1)

Post a Followup

Name:
    E-Mail:
    A -nospam- will be placed after the @
    Subject:
    Link Title:
    Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup<>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mike's NEW Omnibot's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]