*** New Poly (Omni) Bot Remote Schematic Completed and working on PCB layout ***

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mike's NEW Omnibot's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steven (24.20.126.78) on June 11, 2005 at 02:16:10:

Just wanted to let the patient ones know that i have completly redesigned the omnibot with modern parts using an Atmel microcontroller and that will run from (2) AA +1.5 V cells. All of the features are still there including the microphone function. I have added programable waypoints that can be played back from the remote instead of the robot as well. There will be power on, micro ready/program mode, and RF out LEDs too. The case will be 2.4"x3.6"x1.1" (PACTEC box) and will also have the telescoping antenna.

I will keep you posted on the results as they are complted. Sorry for the long delay, but work and homelife keep me pretty busy. -Steven

Follow Ups:

• Re: *** New Poly (Omni) Bot Remote Schematic Completed and working on PCB layout *** Brian Henry 17:51:06 06/16/05 (2)
  • Re: *** New Poly (Omni) Bot Remote Schematic Completed and working on PCB layout *** Sales and Service 02:21:31 06/11/05 (3)

Post a Followup

Name:
    E-Mail:
    A -nospam- will be placed after the @
    Subject:
    Link Title:
    Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mike's NEW Omnibot's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]